Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello everyone here, 

I have been investing in POET since 2008. There have been so many ups and downs here in all this time that it really is like a roller coaster. 

I was always just a spectator and would like to thank many people here, because I learned a lot from the many comments here. 

I wrote to Rainer several years ago, as I also come from Germany. I can't even remember how often I had hopes that POET would finally start. Unfortunately, it's not quite there yet, but I've seen this stock as a pension for me all these years. and like a good wine that you drink at the end of a great evening, POET simply needs the necessary time to mature. This constant hustle and bustle says a lot about people.

My principle has always been and always will be: Don't play on the stock market with money that you need for rent. So far this has worked well for me. I would like to thank you for all the good comments and look forward to having something delicious to drink with Rainer, as promised, once POET has taken off.

Have a nice Sunday everyone everywhere..

New Message
Please login to post a reply