Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Zim Zim I completely agree with you. I shared a message recently from ITTR (Jamie) who emailed me as a result of seeing Lebowski falsely claiming that he was BreadAndCircuses. It was yet another assumption by Lebowski that was totally false. It goes on and on. How can anyone believe what this person says?

The share price sucks and that is really the perfect environment for Lebowski to make $hit up about anyone he is targeting on team POET. It's easy to get people here who are in the red and frustrated with the share price riled up to blame someone. And by the way that includes me, but the bottom line is that great progress is being made.  

And one more thing I will point out for Dave's benefit. At the end of the last AGM that was held in Toronto when I asked the management team who was going to the pub to have lunch with the  shareholders the first person to put up his hand was Suresh.

New Message
Please login to post a reply