Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

CWDM,

There has been a series of misques on managements part for years now. The biggest for me is the uplisting to Nasdaq and not including banks to encourage institutional investors. At the time I thought we could circumvent  due to the release of products and purchase orders. Didn't happen. Share price and shareholders suffered.

We have also had delays of over a year post covid that we only found out about at the AGM. We as shareholders of this company have given the benefit of doubt probably once to often. We have been told production ramping third and fourth quarters. Well third quarter is just about over. No updates. No purchase orders. Eight customers correct?

How ever you view it the SP is trending in the wrong direction. Im sure some here will put a positive spin on it but we just cannot attract large investors. Why? 

Now we are using this ATM for cash influx and no catalyst to benefit us. Its sad. I keep hoping but it gets more and more difficult to be positive.

Bottom line if production doesn't start by years end something should be done. Maybe we can start by voting no on BOD members, management and options! What has yes gotten us on our investment return?

New Message
Please login to post a reply