Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I wish I would have saved an article about stocks that will grow exponentially because of what they will supply and the market they are in.

The gist of the article was trying to find companies that make up some of the unnamed parts to either hardware or software that are under the hood of a totally packaged item.

The writer mentioned that many of these companies can have relatively low market caps now but when their products have been tested and sampled properly and then accepted, their market caps will explode.

I recall they used a car analogy. Maybe a car stock known as "car" which has been around for 50 years now decides to add a new security feature which  involves some software/hardware from a small tech company.

The "car" stock may go up a couple percent but the real growth will be with company or companies that supplied some of those pieces to that new feature.

That is exactly how I view POET. We have found a company that is in prime position to be an unnamed or named part under the hood of many different "car" stocks.

POET also has the unique capability to keep ahead of future technology as it grows and evolves.

Just thoughts I wanted to pass on.

IMO

Zax

New Message
Please login to post a reply