Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Clearly there has been a lot of Frustration amongst us all given the Share Price. 

Lack of real communication with Shareholders is very frustrating. Every One here has their own Financial Agenda, and that should be respected.

So my Questions:

Do we have a Paid IR? If we do why don't they Communicate on this page?

Everyone has put their hard earnt Money into this Company, small or big they should be respected. It's not acceptable we should continue to fly into the Dark.

I am not one who will call Management Out, however we need some Changes in Communication.

Twitter and Videos do not cut it alone. We are entitled to a voice.

Its very nice to have Technical Analysis, joining dots however we have had more Rumors than Fleeteood Mac.

I am not paid help, however I found when Agoracom was representing us things were much more Transparent.

I personally would love to see George back in the Deal. He asked Great Questions, spoke with enthusiasm , and communicated with his network.

Its great that people want to be more positive going forward. Let's get some Oil back in the Engine to move forward with Confidence and Clarity.

Looking Forward to thoughts and discussion from everyone.

Stevo

New Message
Please login to post a reply