Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET 2020 : That would be a huge and welcomed position by the market and new investors who are sitting on the side lines waiting for this to be resolved.

I'm an old shareholders sitting on the side lines.  I won't buy any shares until we get this issue resolved.  It's the main concern I have.  The rest seems under control (technology, patents, suppliers, customers and SPX for volume production).

I really don't think the company intends to let the market know how much cash was left on september 30th without giving some clarity or raising cash between now and mid-november, when they report Q3 financial results.

I wrote to the company to express my view and asking them to inform investors.  I know they are aware of this, but it's such an inflection point for Poet, that I preferred to not stay silent.

The next few months could be really exciting.

Good luck to all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply