Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 17, 2023 12:56PM

I absolutely agree, many thing are done great and right. And no one disagrees on the technical business side, at least not many.

There is one main concern and that must be addressed, as it hangs above the stock like a Damocles Sword. 
And that's the financial side and trust that comes with it.

Most of us are still here as they believe in the technology that has been developed. However, don't you agree, that this should be rewarded? Also rewarded to the option holders? Wouldn't they feel much better and secure with a 400-500 million dollar valuation to reap the fruits of their hard work? Or are they feeling better with a 150 million dollar valuation and the thread of being taken over without being able to this this long road till the end and reap the rewards?

I think, that all here believe the value of this company is way higher than ist current valuation. But the "market" (it's the sellers selling their shares and the buyer that don't buy) seem not to believe that. So, something is at a disconnect and I can't explain it.

If everyone here thinks we should be valued higher (like me) they wouldn't sell, if they don't feel the need. But why do they feel the need, because they need money to pay bills. But why is money invested, that is need to pay bills? Guess what...I think I know the answer and that brings me back to trust and transparency.

I know that I have invested a lot of money based on management comments and I am willing to think I am not the only one. I am in a lucky position, that I am not forced to sell.

But others are not, but believe me. No one, including me would have thought that we are back to the lows by now, based on management comments and the technical development of this company.

But here we are. So, it's not the technical progress, so the only things left are:

1) a bad market for small caps pre-rev

2) bad decisions and communication on the financial side in terms of the balance sheet of the company in comparison with 1) above

New Message
Please login to post a reply