Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Guys and gals.  It's been hashed out.  Let's move in a new direction here.  We can't know the whole story on this for a long time to come and maybe never.  If Poet has this game changing tech with the patents to go with it (and most of us here believe that they do -- it's why we are here), then we can't know all of the ways the big players may be acting towards Poet.  We just have to let things play out. I remember when there was a poll on this board of either taking a quick buyout or developing the tech and building the company.  It was overwhelming yes to building the company.  We knew it would be risky and full of pitfalls, but not to this degree obviously.  There is really not much to do but be patient and see how things play out. Can we please quit venting here about where the share price is for a bit and all the "mistakes" that have been made?  Give it a rest for a while?  Lighten up a little bit?  That said, I will certainly feel better when this is generating revenue and we are given guidance on future revenue. Until then, I'm just trying to wait patiently.  Kudos to the posters here that have been trying to take this board in a new dierection with informational posts.  

Oct 17, 2023 04:48PM
Oct 17, 2023 05:01PM
Oct 18, 2023 08:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply