Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Either the company has been super quiet because a huge deal is in the works, maybe a buyout, equity stake by a big company (think big), question who needs the tech to survive (all roads will lead to Poet there will be no two Poets) yes different tech but the platform is very flexible (we are told) or the product is not needed.  Adoption is slow yes but look at how long EV's have taken to gain traction.  I have to assume the product works as we have been told and is needed as industry players have asked for it.  So that leads me to one of the more positive thoughts.  We have money coming from somewhere we just don't know where yet.  We just cut off our source by closing the ATM.   The next price action should be violent up and down when the money starts to flow into Poet don't give your shares away.  Best of luck to all.

Cheers

Moxam

New Message
Please login to post a reply