Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ, your insightful, articulate and factual comments are not only helpful to me and I suspect many others, they are essential! It would be difficult, if not impossible to remain confident in my 10 year investment without the calm and reasonable approach to exchanging information that you and several other critical contributors here offer. 

You, along with Rain, Astra, FJ and others assist many of us signficantly in understanding the very complicated road that Dr Suresh and his team need to navigate and I thank you all for providing the technical clarification. This board can be rather destructive with it's comments and I can empathize with our members that need to release their frustration. It does indeed appear to be too long a road for Poet to have earned industry respect and subsequent success. However, many of us are unable to accurately comprehend all of what needs to occur behind the scenes, despite some apparent poor decision making, by senior management. Regardless, you and fortunately several others are courageous and steadfast in sharing this critical information to the layperson, like myself and others in our group. I was compelled to join today, in order to express my appreciation for those efforts!

People with a high level of integrity like Dr Suresh, expect to be believed and when they are not, time will prove them right.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply