Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You're so right Greg.  Things are so different, yet somehow we're in the same place. Isn't that astounding?  I agree, the stock can rebound if even some of what we hope for materializes.  For example, I've always believed when Celestial goes public, they will have market mover backers, and we will ride their coattails. Positives still exist.  That said, to run back up where we were in August even, that's a tough slog, literally a "three bagger" just to get there.  We will hear about "profit takers", shorts will play, gaps will close, again it's a hill to climb.  Which brings me to my disgust, so much work to do just to get back to where we were, 5 bucks will be lauded here like a triumph.

I don't mean to be so down, but for cripes sake, this self inflicted wound has set us all back, precisely when we should be full of enthusiasm for what lies ahead. How that happened it incredible, and it isn't by accident.  I'm not selling, but truth be told my disgust is warranted and I now feel more a bag holder than a believer.  I hope it works out for all of us and I'll try to look for the positives, because this is the new reality and we can't go back.

Good to luck to all, we deserve it. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply