Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

These are the worst markets.... especially for smaller companies.... I have known since I bought my first shares in 1985.

Not the best time to raise capital and I am sure many good companies are struggling to raise money and are cutting back on expenses and being extra careful about taking on new deals and ordering stuff so everything is taking longer.

Poet share price unfortunately has fallen foul of the Margin Rules and the share price has suffered in an extreme way. 

Poet in a normal market would be doing very well with its large and growing product inventory.

Things will get better and I wouldn't right off the joint manufacturing venture outside of China just yet.

To improve the World situation.

People need to start thinking for themselves and not follow like sheep into the two stupid wars.

Let's hope other countries learn from and now realize the mess the wars create. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply