Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well, I did take half of my money out of POET months ago, put it into a Drone Manufacturer and did extremely well. (Archer aviation was nice to me over the summer). I still have quite a few POET shares though.

I still believe in POET and will be rebuying more. At these prices, it is silly not to.

Why has no one heard anything from POET Management? I have read through a few days of threads...nothing. Why is no one asking for Tom Mika to resign????? This is pure incompetence. We are the owners of POET....he acts like the shareholders are unimportant and beneath him. Too bad, this company has (Had???) such potential. If management starts buying into some warrant deal and makes themselves millionaires at the cost of current shareholders, there may be some questions to be asked. I am not a lawyer, but I know a few.

This is Farcical Mismanagement. The lack of communication is comical.

New Message
Please login to post a reply