Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 08, 2023 10:12AM
Nov 08, 2023 10:17AM
Nov 08, 2023 10:20AM

That's why I suggested a Shareholder Special Meeting.  Someone needs to lead it and have an attorney to assist.  These salaries need to be looked and reduced.  The whole budget needs to be analyzed.  The burn rate is ridiculous.   Answers are needed regarding the SPX JV, Prospects vs Customers, why no customer deposits,  Potential investor status, China plus 1 initiative update, etc.   Until I see some of these complainers on here with alleged large holdings move in that direction, its hard to take anything seriously here.  Not too long ago there was a poster from a boutique investment firm that allegedly had a group of investors.  He dissapeared a few months ago.  I tried to find them online but can't remember the name of the group.  The poster rekmoved all of his posts. They would be the logical leader in an attempt to form a shareholder group.  Anyone know who they were?

New Message
Please login to post a reply