Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As an accountant, this is probably the riskiest cash position for a public company. If you read the M&A, clearly they know raising money with bring massive dilution and hurt actual shareholders. They have money until december 2023.... they burned around 20M a year, 15% for management salaries. 

they said they will implement a plan to manage accordingly cash in thw future. 

again Tech seems wonferful but even management wrote that they operate in a very competitive market and the best part come when they stated doing business in China is very risky and you never lnow if tomorrow you lose access to the business. 

i have to admit management are being very honest in M&A, they lind of came clean. So if the business fail, you as investors should be aware by reading the M&A. Everything is there! 

please dont tell me the tech is the best, i know! Problem is MONEY. It will be a challenge for them to go through the challenging time ahead, they know it, they wrote it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply