Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well it's hard to be impressed with management and stock performance under these cirmstances and my worries about a cheep takeover are only made  worse by present situation, the one thing that will stop it is that alot of shares may be in stronger hands and they won't be able to obtain enough for a takeover. Now however the possiblablty of going bankrupt like rockley just so they can go private can't be totaly rulled out although I don't think that's the case. Thing to remember is that our gizzmo's work  and they work as advertised and other companies have made commitmentents based on our tech - money will come but as other seem to want in cheep. If management wants in they should use ATM at $4.00 instead of being rewarded for tanking stock.                                                                   Few thing  been wondering about - does Dr. Bill Ring and the previos owner of denselight still own stock - they sold thier companies for poet  stock - but unlike me they actually know what thier talking about.- Always wondered why no tech writters cover our story you would think part of thier job to bring to light new tech to thier readers -do they not belive what we have or were just not that special maybe they suck at thier jobs and just never head of us - if we had a PR dept that could do that,

New Message
Please login to post a reply