Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Wow 2.5 million short.

If those are Maxim and gang and now they have to fear there won't be enough "exclusive" cheap shares and warrants to cover those massive shorts (highest I have seen in POET in many many years) this could spark one very interesting SP rally and recovery.

Management is hopefully aware and won't support those short attacks and games by providing the new shares to the wrong people.

I mean we all knew that there is manipulation and games with a financing that remains unpriced, but wow 2,5 million shares short.

How many days and much of an increase in SP will it need if those NEEDED to be covered, because there ain't no new cheap shares for those who are shorting?

I might be dreaming, but it really could spark a rally if management and TM play this right. In this case a pricing above 2, maybe even 4 USD could be in the cards again.

Tom, if you are reading this, please remember your last statement in one of the interviews where you had asked your investors to not provide their shares for the shorters.

I am asking you the same now, please don't provide new issued shares and/or warrants to those who have shorted us into this mess. This has endangered the company to raise the required capital and it has endangered individual investors (who lost a lot on paper or in real money as they got forced to sell). PLEASE don't give shares to those sharks to cover their shorts without risk.

Even with the trading volume of the last days, it will take a few days to cover all those shorts. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply