Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Response from Breeze 67.

Sparta, There a a LOT of positive things about this company.  If you re-read yesterday’s post i did say that I am a big believer in their platform. I think that Suresh is a genius on the tech side.  He is the Guy of the situation to develop the platform.  To make it better. One other positive thing is our staff.  I think we do have very dedicated and motivated employees. People who work with passion. One other very positive thing is their ability to run this company on a budget of a convinience store. So they are not throwing cash by the window like Rockley did.  Hats off to TM for that.  Not everything that he does is bad. He does a lot of good things.   My concern was about EXECUTION. Not about the products. 

When you play chess, you have to develop your piece in a certain order to win the game.  You don’t move them randomly. If you do that, you’ll get killed by your opponent. 

I think they will have to find a way to get the message out better.  To get it out better to the existing shareholders, to potentials new investors, to the scientific community etc. Adrian was doing a really good job with his capsules and I don’t know why he is missing in action since a few months. We were learning interesting things with him.

New Message
Please login to post a reply