Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No doubt, MM and the Einstein quote you bring up I have also remembered for quite some time.

My comment that I am confident that the management has learned from its mistakes was also meant to be suggestive.

We have all justifiably voiced our complaints and, in my opinion, the status quo has now been established clearly enough.

The management is aware that the resources with which they have to operate are scarce and that with the current strategy, new money will be increasingly difficult to find.

The management is aware that the existing investors are by no means satisfied with the current situation and that the time until the next AGM will pass quickly. They therefore need to put things right in order to brighten the mood by then and regain the necessary trust and the almost unconditional support they have received from us.

In my opinion, changes will therefore come and they are inevitable. The only question is to what extent and what has the greatest priority at the present time and is within the financial framework without further jeopardizing the fundamental purposes of the company.

I just think that now is the time to focus on the future and not keep harping on about the same accusations ad infinitum. If we look at it closely, that is also insanity.

My intention was not to attack anyone with my post, but to use the time to improve the sentiment so that we can see the positives together again. There is no question that we are a strong and outstanding investor community.

Only the future will tell whether everything will be okay. But we can create the right conditions for the future to develop freely and in the right direction.

New Message
Please login to post a reply