Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 12, 2024 01:31PM
Jan 12, 2024 01:59PM

The last chance to get your money in and paper work into the company for the PP is today at 5 pm est. So I think we should get a press release on Monday or Tuesday. After going back and forth for weeks, I decided to get in on the PP. I'm nervous about our funding going forward, and if we can't get more of it, in this PP and beyond, not being able to sell my shares for 4 months scares me.  But the same thing that got me interested in this company originally was why I decided to invest again. It's unbelievable potential. There is still a lot of risk, but the potential reward is crazy, especially at these prices. Once funding is solved, I think we are right back between $4-$6.  And with positive news on top, even higher. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes, and remember that with this stock, it's always been retail that has kept them going. We've been loyal, hopefully we get rewarded for it. 

Go POET

Jan 12, 2024 03:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply