Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"At least spell the mans name correctly, surely you can do that if you are giving millions of dollars to him"

It is something our new oracle receiving top ratings can't even spell our CEO's name.  It's kind of perfect actually.

One factual thing I do find intriguing, irrespective of pumpers, this offering amount barely keeps us afloat for the present with our burn rate, it's entirely irrelevant to securing future fiscal stability.  This means there is another shoe to drop, the math is irrefutable. It does seem we could raise more money now, all indications fully subscribed, with some being turned away, again confirming more to come from the company.  My learned cynicism doesn't preclude me from seeing potential positive outcomes.  Here's hoping, we all want the same thing in the end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply