Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Something is cooking, there is enough smoke to conclude there is a fire. They did not cut the fund raising to a few months just to go back and do it again. They also closed it with people still wishing to get in. Suresh alluded to other ways to fund the company into 2025. 

I think they have something big to reveal, once some sort of milestone or readiness is reached, very soon.

One can wait for the announcement and jump in quickly once it is in the news. This will likely mean missing out on the first day's increment of an upward rocket. That may be worth it for the full assurance of the major news. I am fully deployed, so this is just a thought experiment.

I believe POET is out of danger. The amount and breadth of insider participation indicates that to me. If it was going to fail, the staff would not be doubling down on the company that is about to lay them off, and getting more shares on top of options they already have. It was a pretty clear signal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply