Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Legite,

Yes Mazan is who he says he is. Others that have been on this message board for over ten years have met him. He is a strong believer in Suresh and Poet. 

My belief is that management has zero credibility. Just about every promise or prediction made by them has not come true. Especially regarding production. The disasterous financing and uplisting are some main concerns.

I should have taken profits on the upswings over the 5 plus years as those who used warrants to manipulate the share price. We all believed Poet was the next big thing and it might be but don't fall in love with a stock, just might get your heart broken. :(

So at least Suresh and other have put their money where there mouth is this time. At least we have hope things are ok in the near term. 

My play will be different this time on any upswings. fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply