Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm happy they participated in the offering.  Also true, they're already up 50 percent on their shares, and the warrant is in the money as well.  Already.  It was a very very low risk move from their perspective, for me I want to see what happens when the sell window opens, if everyone holds, that's a good signal.  If they sell warrants to offset their risk, it will also tell us something.  I don't mean to be a "naysayer", but really don't want to overstate what a bold "skin in the game" vote of confidence it is, when ultimately from their point of view, almost a no brainer financial move...also a virtual necessity they participated.  The offering price was an absolute joke right, how can anyone argue otherwise?

For myself, I look to the 18 weeks since the last progress related news.  My gut tells me that progress has been made, now that the offering is over, we should see some catch up news wise.  I'm also a bit troubled another week went by here without something to support this gut feeling.  Again, Oct 10th was the last material news, and even that was a supply agreement. Since then it's been cash, cash, cash, has nothing else transpired?  For a technology on the cusp of so much supposed market penetration, the lack of momentum is noteworthy, for any fair minded investor.  My hope is next week we hear something, enough time has passed since this debacle has passed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply