Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hogan: from my standpoint waiting impatiently. You have hit the nail on the head with your comments.

Instead of saying "any day NOW" I suggest respectfully that Suresh would have been better advised to have said"any given day/week/or month,quarter ..." omitting the word NOW, which implies that something is imminent. Previous bursts of enthusiasm from different Poet personnel have raised false hopes and expectations in the past.

What excites the technically oriented has very little effect or bearing on what happens with the actual stock price. We need details that excite the commercially oriented ... retail investors  and analysts, brokers and, perhaps most importantly, institutional buyers, whose involvement in Poet is pitiful.

Hopefully this time around the imminent forecast from SV is correct.

The one-time appearance of a new poster POETeer who said in effect dramatic positive news coming in 2-6 weeks ( some weeks have already passed),I believe raised hopes again. Time is running out on this prophecy also.

New Message
Please login to post a reply