Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results

Although I'm very critical of management, and the fact that they need to reprice these warrants is 100% the result of their ineptitude, now that we're down here, I agree that repricing the warrants is the right thing to do. Imagine you're an employee of the company, knowing that most of your compensation comes from employee options, and now they've been decimated. It would suck, and repricing them would lift morale. We all know how bad it sucked, we went through it too. 

Hopefully by the time the AGM comes around, we are all a little happier with where the share price is. Regardless, I'm voting Mika out. He's the worst deal maker I've ever seen. Remember when we sold denselight for I think 25 million, only to be paid 20 or so? I do.  And their response was basically "oh well, we did our best to get the money, but they just wouldn't pay!"

Fire Mika, he's worse than useless, he's an anchor. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply