Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As PoetMMC said this morning, Poet is undervalued. Hard not to agree with how well positioned Poet is, provided they can convert invention into revenue.  The company keeps demonstrating this is not a given.

A friend wrote to me last night "Suresh is already a rock star in his industry. He doesn't need this, Poet is his fairytale. He's a legacy guy with free lab space and R&D funding. He's getting paid millions while we crowdsource his academic indulgences. Can't blame the guy, it's a sweet gig with either a) upside, or b) more upside for him. He's on a passion-project joyride and we have the lowest share price since 2008. Prove me wrong!"

Poet, please prove this wrong, because I couldn't without using 'possibilities and potential' as counter arguments.  And please do so ideally before we're back under $1.00.

New Message
Please login to post a reply