Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good morning all,

Yes a sad state of affairs.  I'm still here just check in once and a while.

Management in my opinion has not delivered and made too many empty promises. So I liquidated a majority of my holdings several months ago. Kept a small batch just to see this out to the end. One way or another. 

Besides the usual blunders this company does when it comes to financing there has been no real business updates. No updates on product development or customers. Customers mainly. 

Clearly something has happened. Could be good or bad in that regards.  I know several large shareholders have ponied up again. Something must have been discussed to convince them that the company will be viable. 

Given the history of this company and their business decisions.  I should have ran with the Denselight debacle. I'm leaning towards nothing significant happening any time soon.

Back to some other profitable investments. Was a bit of a bandaid pull to sell but a psychological relief after all of these years.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply