Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear Agoracomers, like many of you, I've had a tough time. Sleepless nights were part of Poet's life due to recent events. Every straw was welcome. My devastated hope was given a ray of hope by POETeer's comments in January. Mazan confirmed the statement. Of course the deadline stated there has passed. Later we received another cryptic message about Pensando. Last week, Mazan wrote that money will soon no longer be an issue. At least he keeps the rumor going. Today we see the great funding at Celestial. AMD Ventures is on board. We read the message from the Shine Technical Workshop. Here too, the name AMD appears in connection with Poet. POETeer referred to previous contacts between Suresh and Dr. Lisa Su. The post about Pensando alludes to a takeover by AMD. I know, so far these are all just rumors. But all of these rumors fit with POETeer's totally extraordinary statement at the time. I don't want to push or bash. We're all waiting for some good news about Poet's financial survival. Could AMD be that solution? What do you think about it? Thanks to everyone at Steinmann.

New Message
Please login to post a reply