Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The first news release so far this week has been the better release of the two. It potentially solves some of the problems poet has faced in the past, with module makers taking so long to get POET in their products, and then trying to sell their products to end users, and it all seemingly takes for ever, or never happens at all. Now POET can skip all that and just sell to end users. Great news!  Have they actually sold anything yet?  Of course not, but it's not reasonable to expect that. This is the first step in selling modules, and POET got it done. But it's also a reminder that success in selling modules isn't guaranteed yet, there are still more steps that need to be taken for success. I think that's why the market reacted with a sigh, and the anchor of our financial position. 

Hopefully POET has a plan C for financing.  I think plan A is probably selling SPX.  Plan B is the acceleration of the newly reduced price warrants, which if this was all the news coming I think won't work.  The news isn't enough to raise the price for 10 days straight.  Maybe there's more news?  Which means we still have a short term money issue.  So what's plan C?  I hope they have one.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply