Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lots of emotion going on because retail shareholders only can speculate or guess.

In my opinion I feel that Poet likely have strong ideas and/or meetings already of who they will financially partner with where/when needed and they are likely plans work-in-process that are moving forward but remain unofficial as of now. The closer each segment Poet is engaged in gets to its customer's launch, then the news retailers will be waiting for happens. So small financings now only are a bridge to that. That is all that I can speculate on. Am I happy for the share price? No. Am I concerned that retail shareholders can get diluted over time some more? Yes. Hopefully, the right balance is found between us and what new financiers want out of Poet. However, if the pies are large enough, then even with some more dilution retailers can remain and be part of the anticipated accelerated growth of this company or else would we be here?

The timing is likely different for each industry segment that Poet is engaged in since Poet has been doing its projects in parallel and customizing to their customers requests. Example, Poet and Celestial are working on the next version for Celestial's AI solution. Is the first version still on the table as an introductory product for Celestial's customers or will it now be in Celestial's second version for initial product sales to its customers? If Poet was no good, would Celestial have parted ways with Poet already? They haven't. What does that say?

So is it important to Poet and its potential financial partner(s) to be a fit for each other and for one not to cannibalize the other? It's a balance. Poet's financings are more like bridges to those moments until bridges aren't needed anymore. SV did say this year that the big moment could come at any time now. What tests retailers patience here is time and past chest pounding about sales to start in Q(whatever). So I share in that frustration.

Notice at the OFC that Poet seemed to be an underlying common denominator. Because Poet is a platform for different segments in the industry. At this stage, I feel the name of the financial partners that commit and take the lead with Poet precede revenue to set up the accelerated revenue stages. Choosing who sleeps with you is important to be happy and build a healthy growing family. 

monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply