Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"How good is the Optical Interposer?" I also wonder how good POET's Optical Interposer is ...and I don't know enough about technology to be able to answer this question. But what has been bothering me for some time is the question of why - accorind to some people on different forums Celestial AI does not use POET's interposer, but has its own interposer. I had actually thought that the interposer had been developed jointly by POET and CAI for their Photonic Fabric, but in a text from last year is written the following: To extract the maximum bandwidth offered by Celestial’s Photonic Fabric means designing your chips with the company’s optical interposer or OMIB in mind. And, what is their OMIB? And am I reading it right, that they are not using POET's interposer? Could someone please explain me, what we know so far about CAI photonic fabric and whether POET plays a role? Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply