Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Fj, you said “for the first time in the history of this company, they are demonstrating solutions that are relevant to the biggest players in the industry and the opportunities uncovered are mind-boggling”.  

Doesn’t it drive you mad that they show no capacity to communicate this to the capital rich technical investment community? 

It was noted that Suresh was chatting with Andy Bechtolscheim at OFC. Yeah, that guy, an industry icon. Also a guy who is banned from exec or director positions in a public company for 5 years due to an alleged insider trading violation. (Wall Street banksters hate when those outside their inner circle do what they do every damned day over martinis). 

Imagine a guy with his chops taking an intere$t in POET. Admittedly a very long shot, but if he sees what you have stated, wouldn’t it be an enormous get to have him invest to a maximum (<10%?) share of ownership and become a consultant  to make POET into an industry leading beast? Win-win. Suresh gets the industry mentorship he could use, Bechtolscheim gets to help drive another company to the forefront of the photonics industry without violating his agreement with the SEC. That's dilution I could live with. 

Yeah, too good to be true, I know, but I dare to dream. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply