Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ,

you make a couple great points in regards to the capablilites and that the tech is great.

But, your point as to why the market is vauling poet at its current worth being hard to see, is ridiculous. your smarter than that. trust me ive been reading your comments for over 10 years sir, and greatly appreciate most of them.

the reason the market is valuing poet at this level is, in my opinion... the poor finacial managment, the poor raising of funds...3-4 times now(all the recent raises have been disasterious to our valuation), the lack of delivering income soon. the boy who called wolf... poet has called wolf 10 times over. NAS was supposed to be an inflextion point, look how badly that flopped

Why would anyone, including the market, value poet anything more than it currently is after let down, and missed target after missed goal post. any intenlligent respectable investor is going to look at track record, and so, this isnt there yet. theres no proof.

Sure the company has done well in advancing products, and shoring up the base of the OI. but that really hasnt got us anywhere other than parternships, agreements. where are the orders and funds coming from.

im not taking a shot at you sir, far from it. i truly respect and appreciate all youve brought to this forum over the years. but generally i disagree with you on this point, and i agree with the market based on track record alone. no way would i enter at this point... does the company have the tech. no doubt. but can they deliver... i think that is the bilion dollar valuation question. if they can prove they can. the market will give credit where credit is due.

Gig

New Message
Please login to post a reply