Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I took this transcript from the presentation and found it very difficult. I decided to get my AI to help me out and rewrite it. It could only do a little at a time but the results were impressive and easy to understand, I thought. There's quite a bit so I'll just put the first section here and see what anyone thinks. If it's a problem, remove post and I'll post the complete thing on the other board. 

Part 1...Now, let’s delve into what POET Technologies does, specifically in the realm of industrial artificial intelligence. As a pure-play data communication hardware company, we specialize in providing data communication hardware solutions for the broad AI market.

Here are some key points about our company:

Focus on High-Speed Data Transmission:

Our primary focus lies in leading-edge high-speed data transmission.

We operate at data rates exceeding 800 gigabits per second and beyond. This speed range aligns perfectly with the rapidly growing optical communication market, especially within the sphere of AI hardware solutions.

Disruptive Technology Platform:

Over the past five years, POET has developed an industry-disruptive technology platform.

Our platform eliminates costly components and labor-intensive assembly processes typically associated with conventional photonics.

The centerpiece of our innovation is the POET Optical Interposer, which seamlessly integrates electronic and photonic devices. By fabricating both types of devices into layers at the wafer level, we enable high-speed communication across all components.

Key Offerings:

POET Starlight™: A custom-built light engine designed specifically for the AI market. It provides novel light sources for scalable and cost-effective hardware applications.

POET Infinity™: A chiplet-based transmitter suitable for speeds ranging from 400G to 1.6T and beyond. It’s ideal for pluggable transceivers and co-packaged optics solutions.

Market Presence:

We already have engaged customers who are actively validating our technology.

Our technologies are production-qualified, and we anticipate generating revenue throughout this year and into the next.

With the significant growth of AI and the demand for AI clusters and data center networks, we are well-positioned in large, high-growth multi-billion dollar markets.

Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to further discussions! 

AI Growth and the Role of Communication Links:

As we delve into the realm of artificial intelligence (AI), there exists an intermediate segment that plays a crucial role: communication links. These links connect various processor elements, facilitating communication between GPUs (Graphics Processing Units) and memories, GPUs and other GPUs, and even server-to-server communication. Within AI servers and data centers, these communication links weave together the fabric of AI infrastructure.

Historical Shifts: Hardware vs. Software:

Having spent over three decades in the industry, I’ve witnessed significant shifts. In the early '90s, hardware lagged behind software’s capabilities. Companies like Intel and Cisco faced immense demand and scrutiny as they strived to keep pace with software advancements. However, the 2000s saw a different trend. The value shifted predominantly to software. Robust underlying hardware allowed software applications to flourish—think cloud services, software as a service (SaaS), and fintech solutions.

The Pendulum Swings Back: Hardware Renaissance:

Fast forward to 2020 and beyond—the pendulum is swinging back. Hardware is once again in the spotlight. Companies driving astronomical valuations in the AI segment are predominantly hardware-focused. Take NVIDIA and similar players—they’re at the forefront. As we enter this new decade, the arrow points squarely at hardware. And within this landscape, POET Technologies positions itself as a key player, supporting the hardware activities that underpin AI advancements.

In summary, the synergy between hardware and software remains pivotal, and we’re poised to thrive in this era of hardware growth. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply