Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Enough with the excuses on behalf of management. Face your long suffering shareholders, that have lost 90% of their investment paid with their hard earned money.

Show me respect by offering me the chance to ask my questions, all of them, not moderated (online). You are allowed to earn well with your salaries, that are certainly 10x what I earn monthly. However, show me respect and meet me in person, or allow me to chose if I want to be there in person, don't take the chance of choice from me.

I am serious. An AGM is an obligation for listed companies. Online was due to Covid, stop using this as the general rule now.

In the last conference one was allowed to ask questions, it was ONLINE. How many questions had been addressed and answered??

Yes, I lost 90% of my investment. I know, it's my fault. Right? I don't care anymore, what are the reasons and it's normal. I don't want to hear excuses anymore. I can be as patient as possible, but only when I am addressed with respect in return - but we are not respectfully treated. Even the CFO removed me from the companies mailing list, I can explain to who wants to know why by PM.

I assure you, that I didn't write to him personally ever or anyone else in management directly myself and still my mail address was deleted. Is this professional behavior as a company or a CFO?

Again, yes - I am serious. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply