Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Whether Mazann is real to any of you or not, the fact is the offering was oversubscribed. I believe Suresh and Mr. Mika put in about half their annual income also into the financing along with other POET board members. (Mazann in the past has PM'd me and in my opinion I would say he is the real deal.) Each person should be doing their own due diligence and not relying on an investor to make financial decisions anyways.

Mr. Venkatesan and Mr. Mika have put 8-9 years of their lives into POET. I know what the response will be, yeh but they are getting paid for it. Of course they are, because without compensation and incentive, we don't have a company.

Just have a look at their website under products/technology and see what they have accomplished. Because of the products they already have succeeded in building, a licensing or revenue deal could happen anytime. I have been invested in POET longer than both Suresh and Tom have been working there but I have to say, I am excited more now than ever before.

The stock price does not reveal how much has been accomplished by any means, not even close. When this share price begins to rise, mark my words, you will hearing ones on here goin,' I could bought a bunch for 1/4 or 1/10 the price. Why did I sell. I sold way too soon.'

That may not happen tomorrow or a week from now but I have a good hunch it will happen somewhere down the road.

IMHO

Zax

New Message
Please login to post a reply