Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I respectfully disagree that shareholders were complaining to drive the share price down.  I believe most here are complaining out of frustration because of where the share price is. If a wife complains about the behaviour of her husband or Visa versa,  it more than likely is an attempt to communicate a desire for things to change and to have an open dialogue before things get much worse. No one complains in a relationship in an effort to make things worse and it is more than likely an attempt to avoid an appointment with a divorce lawyer. In Poet's case I believe similarly that frustrated shareholders are crying for an honest and open dialog with Management.  The share price and lack of institutional investment is here for a reason but that has never been explained to us why in spite of these technological advancements.  Shareholders should not be left to figure it out for themselves. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply