Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello Mr itcanhappen.

I was very intrigued by your post.

Management has done an exemplary job communicating to shareholders during these tumultuous times. I feel fully apprised of the financial strategy they are executing with my invested dollars. They have done a great job explaining recent fiscal maneuvering, which has assuaged my concerns and re-instilled my impression of their strong competence in public markets

Are you able to expand on what company communication you have received or read that made you come to the above conclusion. 

I'm just curious as many, many of us (including the markets overall) are extremely concerned about the fiscal management and lack of clear communications from the company. 

Where are they getting funds from to keep the company operational past June?  Is there another fill in the blanks financing coming? 

Can you please expand on your very positive messaging,  because many of us are not seeing this. 

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply