Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Reading the document that accompanies the LIFE financing, I feel almost giddy right now. There are so many good things happening here, the best of which is our company is already further funded, with over $10 million already in the coffers, without the LIFE financing. Clearly they were using the ATM, and we are out of danger money wise.  Once the money is raised from this latest financing, with potentially over $20 million, we are golden for a while. The albatross around our necks that was our financial situation is gone!  Even if the share price languishes this week, it is so worth it. This clears us to go back to the Nasdaq listing price around $10. And that's with no news. With news, and now more eyeballs on us, it could really get crazy. 

Also as I recall, the lack of a holding period is a feature of a LIFE financing, I don't think the company chose that. 

Like most of you here, I'm feeling very optimistic. How much things change in a few weeks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply