Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Baba,

I wasn't bringing up the topic nor did I want to re-hash everything.

What I wanted to make clear is, that there is no anti-TM crowd, as far as I am concerned, there is only disappointment shareholders. But I agree the past is the past and it can't be made un-done. And venting now for the 100s time won't help. But I could  not let the below statement stand like it was, because it just wasn't correct. 

When this all has transpired the anti- TM crowd need to eat a huge plate of crow. ;-)

Just to let everyone know and to make it clear. I just want like, I assume everyone else, to succeed with our investment after so many years. I have 6x the amount of shares, than at the time when I thought "Now I have enough shares". One reason is the dilution (which is normal and part of investing in a R&D company). The other reason, is that I still believe in the product, the company and the team. Has trust been, lost - yes. 
Could things have been done better - yes. Anyhow, it is what it is, we can't change it. But I am sure that voicing the concerns may have had an impact on the management and maybe helped to reconsider some things and make them better now. Maybe not. But an investment should always be seen from both side to make balanced investment decisions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply