Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies: "We Can't Get It Up (Again)"

""certain of the outstanding options held by certain insiders of the Company no longer provide adequate incentive to such officers and directors since their original pricing does not reflect the current market reality or likely scenarios for the Share price.""

AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?!

While I appreciate the efforts of all officers and directors and getting us to this whopping $2.60Cad... you might have to call me old fashioned, because I believe people should have to demonstrate their value.

Is there anything tangible most of those board members have done? We see when they do do something they are cut some company paper for brokering deals. What about the rest of the esteemed board. 

Great job burning down the house kids, let's up your allowance and everyone gets a car - you're right, now I see what opportunities lie ahead of us. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply