Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Any trickle down for POET? Chips Act counter from China

I think this hits the mark. The options got repriced for the employees, and we picked up significant institutional ownership. Others may be scooping up shares for the long haul. POET is playing ball with these important elements of building a well-funded company that is ready to rocket. They aren't "keeping the share price down, not exactly, but the news is such that it does just that. 

I wish it was not this way, but small, pre-revenue companies have to navigate a rough road, especially if there have been delays. 

The financial BS (option repricing, warrant repricing and acceleration) is necessary for employee retention and to reward large new investors. These bitter pills would not have been needed with a quicker route to revenue. I'm only 2.5 years in, and wish I had watched and waited, but I am more convinced than ever that there is liftoff in the one to 12 month timeframe. 

One thing I would like to see from Suresh and POET is an acknowledgement from the new partners, like FIT, that POET is inside or it's a POET-FIT module. 

We don't get no respect! POET is no longer a secret, so it's time to get some credit for the design in wins. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply