Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Longtime reader that has been accumulating my poet position since 2019...the company gets a D+ for investor relations as well as their overall report card based on "enhancing shareholder value"...nonetheless I am extremely excited as of late particularly due to the Foxconn announcement. The company seems fundamentally undervalued and since they have no revenue preventing many institutions from buying in, retailers like ourselves have an opportunity to continue to buy at bargain prices when considered in the long-term context.

Was on Linkedin today and glanced at Tom Mika's profile. Here is a snippet of his "About Me". He seems very proud of his corporate restructuring experience.

Prior to POET, I led the complete restructuring and transformation of a NASDAQ-traded public company from semiconductor capital equipment manufacturer (Tegal Corp.) to medical data analytics (CollabRx), which was later merged with Rennova Health. I have deep experience in corporate restructurings, public and private financings, mergers & acquisitions, and complex, multi-year intellectual property litigation.

To me, Mr. Mika is the biggest threat to Poet shareholders. He is, at best, poor at his job of enhancing shareholder value. The only thing I credit him for is meaningfully participating in the embarrassing first financing at ultra-low prices. It is still not enough to earn my confidence in him. We would be invariably better off if we found a legitimate CFO capable of powering our revenue growth during this pivotal time in the company's history. Maybe Mr. Mika or someone else of prominence will read this message and get their act together. If we really believe we should already be a billion dollar company, we need an IR refresh.

Patiently waiting for a Poet PR re: status update with CAI, even more patiently waiting for those millions in NREs to show up this year. I have deep conviction in this company's technology and want to see it properly managed for the benefit of all its shareholders. GLTA and happy friday.

Jun 07, 2024 12:01PM
Jun 07, 2024 02:28PM
Jun 07, 2024 08:57PM
Jun 13, 2024 02:21PM
Jun 13, 2024 03:27PM
Jun 13, 2024 07:02PM
Jun 13, 2024 07:54PM
Jun 14, 2024 08:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply