Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If anyone reads my posts over time, I have been, and remain, one of the biggest supporters of POET and this investment.  I could be more reasonably accused of being overly "Rah Rah" than cricitcal of the company.

I still own all my shares and I still expect a very good return on the investment.

I agree with repricing employee options - though this is not put to a vote by shareholders.

I disagree that Insiders should be offered options at a lower cost.  I firmly believe it is the insiders who are responsible for creating a valuable company.  If they do this (which I expect them to do), they will benefit financially.

I understand that not everyone agrees with me.  But I do think it's fair to emphasize that management (or, "insiders) have described the purpose of this repricing as being for employee retention.  We, as shareholders are not voting to reprice employee options.  We are voting to reprice insider options.  I vote No.

Other than this, Rah Rah POET!  Please execute a business plan that will increase the value of our shares.  I am HOLDING, and occasionally buying more.

New Message
Please login to post a reply