Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

What about implementing a "Pay for Perfomance" model.......

Given this, get the executive leadership salary down to a bare minimum...(or zero).... and pay them with stock...

When the stock goes well they will do very well.....

Take a lokk back at the previous annual reports.....lets say the last 6 years.....

Executive leadership salaries are quite admirable however the Net Loss'es have cumulatively closed in on $100MM......(?)

This is not a normal 'rewarding' structure when you look at how Fortune 500 companies do it.

Don't get me wrong....I beleive that what they have developed appears to have amazing potentil.....but maybe the compenation and incentive model is wrong....It's kind of a "Heads they win -- Tails we lose" for the last number of years.....

Given all this 'venting' I am still a beleiver and in it for the long haul.....just looking at a different incentive formula for growing the stock price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply