Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Nvidia surpasses Microsoft as most valuable company in the world

Congratulations to NVDA. Respectfully, they are due for a correction albeit market greed / bubbles can persist for a long time.

I have great conviction that Poet is on a similar roadmap to NVDA and that soon the historical chart since '07 will look like a blip on the radar. We are smack dab in the middle of what will be the most transformative industry since the dawn of capitalism. But alas, we have no sales and since the space is complicated to understand and highly competitive, most people shy away from the opportunity to invest in our dear poet.

Thanks to nodrog for all his unbiased but informative industry news posts. Thanks to ITTR and the many other posters who provide value in the chat and speak their mind. Where has B&C gone??

My vote will likely not make a difference but out of principal I am voting NO to re-pricing those options. Management should still believe we are a billion dollar company...they can earn those options without re-writing the terms. Time to usher in a new era at Poet - GLTA!    

New Message
Please login to post a reply