Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ, we were all happy to have institutional investors participate in the financing, but let's not over state.  It was a pretty sweet deal from their perspective and the first one for example, I wonder if they haven't sold off a significant portion already?  It isn't the same as big funds taking a position based on due diligence, there is little risk involved with the financing parameters and I'd be willing to be wager they've already hedged their bets.  Where is the "top pick" on a BNN for example?  Yes, we secured financing, but these investors can't really lose the way it's structured, ditto the "insider" participations last go around.  I just don't put as much stock in that as others here, although again happy we finally got some traction, albeit with massive dilution, to end this money debacle, within a field flush with cash.

New Message
Please login to post a reply