Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Interesting that you suggest that MMCAP has a strategy that will make them rich,  execs rich, and investors get a significant return on their investment.  Now I have no idea what the average shareholder needs to see the shareprice go to in order to just break even so I will guess that it is probably about 300% from where it sits now. Considering that many have held this investment for at least a decade to break even at a share price of about $7.50, how high do we need this to go for us to have a significant return after all that time, let alone to get rich like the execs with the repriced options and the new institutional investor MMCP that has a history of loading and unloading Poet shares to their benefit which is their prerogative.  I would love to be proved wrong.

New Message
Please login to post a reply