Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Provides Results of 2024 Annual General and Special Meeting

Lol. Baba, remember a couple of years ago when the share price was going up and everyone was happy. It was at about $1.60 (now $16.00) and some vip's decided to sell. What happened to the share price following that? Did it go up or down? Did we get a chance to sell at that price? Just sayin'.....But now they have bought low and I'm expecting to see that $1.60 ($16.00) return quickly and then go up from there. I will be happy and hold no grudges against anyone because that's the way it works and I will be happy with my profit. If they can pull that off then they are worth every cent and more. Like I said , just thinking out loud. And my thinking hasn't been too far of because my average sp is $3.16....        

New Message
Please login to post a reply